Prepaid Digicel Flex
Thank you for choosing digiFlex, the easy-to-use pre-paid service from Digicel in the Turks & Caicos Islands.
When you purchased your phone, you should have received the following: Mobile phone box containing a Battery Charger, Manufacturer’s User Guide and your personal SIM card. Please consult your Manufacturer’s Guide for the necessary instructions on inserting your SIM card into your phone. Your SIM card contains all your information and gives you the freedom to enjoy many of our unique GSM features.
• First you need to charge your mobile phone battery. You will find the charger in your phone box.
• When charging your phone for the first time, it is recommended that you charge the battery overnight.
The battery’s full performance is only achieved after 2 or 3 complete charge and discharge cycles.
• Remember Your PIN
• Your default PIN1 is 0000, which is needed if you would like to activate your PIN1. Your PIN1 is used as
a GSM security feature. When activated this will secure your phone and ensure that no one else can use it
without your permission.
• Also included on your SIM card are your PIN2, PUK1 and PUK2 - these may be needed for additional services to be announced in the future.
• You can refer to your handset manual on more information about your PIN2, PUK1 and PUK2.
Want to Know More?
• It is important that you familiarize yourself with everything your new Digicel mobile phone can do for you. Read your mobile phone user guide for additional information.
• To add value to your mobile account, dial/press *121* voucher number # and press send. These instructions are also on the back of your digiFlex card. For more information on methods of adding credit to your account, please visit your nearest authorized Digicel dealer location.
• For Balance enquires on your account, dial/press *120# and press send.
• To check your airtime and review expiry, dial/press *124#. The information will appear on the screen of your phone.
• To set-up your voicemail, dial 123 from your mobile. To access voicemail from any other phone dial
331-MAIL (331-6245) or 331-0000. Your temporary password will be ‘0000’ – then follow the prompts to set your own personalized password.
• To contact our Customer Care, dial 100 from your Digicel phone or 331 – DIGI (331-3444) from any other phone, or call our in-store support line on 1-649-332-3328 (standard charges apply to this number).
Thank you for choosing Digicel.